Full or part time
£33,000 - £70,000 dependent on experience
Purosearch have a fabulous opportunity for an enthusiastic, social, and caring Full or part time small animal veterinary surgeon to join an independent practice located in a coastal town in Essex. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team of 10 vets, 10 RVN’s, 4SVN’s and 7 receptionists. The practice is excellently located just a 5-minute walk from the beach and an hour's drive from London Stanstead airport and London giving you the best of both worlds.
The practice is Tier 2 accredited, recently refurbished and extended as well as being registered as a Veterinary Nurse Training Centre. They have a full range of services that enables them to provide the highest standards of veterinary care. Their aim is to provide a top-level service to patients via the most modern medical and surgical equipment, the latest veterinary techniques, and continuous up-to-date staff training and professional development.
• Modern and fully equipped operating theatre
• X-Ray Suite
• Automatic X-ray Developer
• New ultrasound machine
• Dental Suite
• Separate cat and dog wards with isolation facilities
• And much more
My client is looking for someone with excellent communication skills who has an empathetic and caring approach to both patients and clients alike. To fit in with the existing team you will be friendly, enthusiastic, and committed to upholding a gold standard of Veterinary care. Candidates should be interested in working up and following through their cases to completion or handing over to colleagues when appropriate.
• Good communication skills, both with colleagues and clients is incredibly important.
• Someone who will enjoy being part of the team and keen to develop their skills
• My client is willing to consider candidates with varying experience and are more than happy to consider new graduates as there is plenty of support available.
• Full time or Part Time applications considered
• 4- day week
• 15-minute consults
• No OOH
• 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
• Allocated time morning and evening for reporting results and admin tasks
• Salary dependent on experience £33,000 - £70,000
• RCVS, BSAVA, VDS
• CPD including support for certificates
• Gym membership
• Excellent location
• Warm welcoming team
• Lots of other additional company benefits and Schemes.
To hear about this fantastic opportunity, contact Lorna Vasey @ Purosearch and click apply now.