- Generous Salary; Up to £70 000
- Excellent work/life balance
- True 4 day week (4 x 8 hour shifts)
- Purpose-built Practice
This practice are a growing, thriving company in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped, spacious, purpose-built clinic where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills with the benefit of an interesting and diverse case-load, the support of a fantastic, forward-thinking team while working for a company with strong values.
This practice truly care about all team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for their customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards.
We have all the latest equipment, with a digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and much more.
• Full time; 4 day working week (8 hour shifts)
• 1:4 Weekends – Time off in lieu given
• £55,000 – £70,000 per annum (dependent of experience);
• 33 days holiday including bank holidays;
• 5% Pension Contribution;
• Cycle scheme;
• Mindful Living Courses;
• Employee Discount;
• £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off;
• VDS & RCVS fee’s covered;
• Free food Friday’s.
An enthusiastic small animal vet with at least three years of qualified experience, who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients.
You are keen to continually improve your professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
Your responsibilities will also include deputising for the Clinical Director and having an input on the wider teams clinical development.