Veterinary Surgeon – Doncaster
Salary up to £60k DOE
• 40-hour week
• 1 in 7/8 Saturday mornings
• Excellent work/ life balance
• Salary up to £60k
• Recently opened a new – hospital standard branch
• A very busy small animal practice with a passionate and close-knit team.
• Career progression opportunities
Purosearch are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known and respected Veterinary practice based in South Yorkshire as they look to expand their expert team of Veterinary Surgeons.
The group has 3 practices, one of which is currently applying for Hospital status. Each practice is well equipped with all the lasted equipment meaning you will have all the tools at your disposal in order to practice in accordance with the highest standards of clinical practice. The practice is also a Nurse and Vet training practice with Vets now operating on site.
The team currently consists of 9 Vets including several cert holders (ortho, surgery and imaging) and they are looking for an additional, experienced colleague to further strengthen their team.
• 40 hours per week
• 1 in 6/7 Saturday mornings with time off in lieu.
• NO OOHs!
• Fantastic Work Life balance
The practice is seeking a dedicated and passionate Vet to join their team. The role would suit a Veterinary Surgeon with a Medicine bias or a Vet holding or hoping to do a cert in the near future to compliment the current team however this is not essential.
For a senior Vet there is opportunity to progress with the practice and take over some managerial responsibilities within the practice, as the Clinical Director looks to reduce hours to retirement. Excellent opportunity to make the role your own! Full support will be given to develop managerial skills.
• Excellent salary on offer
• 5 weeks holiday plus BH
• CPD £1000 plus 5 days but would be happy to support a certificate if required
• Medical plan
• Pension scheme
• Cycle to work
• Plus much more
To submit your application click the apply button.