Competitive basic salary and benefits package
At Moorview Referrals, we are a large, multi-discipline referral centre located in Cramlington, Northumberland. We offer referrals in orthopaedics, soft tissue surgery, neurology, internal medicine, cardiology and ECC.
We are proud to offer referrals from our state-of-the-art purpose-built hospital with equipment that includes a 1.5 Tesla MRI and Canon 160 Slice CT, Esaote MyLabX8 and Phillips IE33 ultrasound, ECG, fluoroscopy, flexible and rigid endoscopy, laparoscopy, arthroscopy, digital radiography, and in-house laboratory.
Our team is made up of 21 veterinary surgeons, including an internal medicine diplomat, neurology diplomat and resident, over 25 qualified veterinary nurses, some of which are diploma holders and a great team of animal care assistants and superb customer care teams. All veterinary surgeons hold certificates in their designated field. We are a friendly hospital, with a good work ethic and great teamwork.
Be a leader you would want to follow
To lead our established and dynamic team, we are looking for an experienced referral clinician to join us in the role of Clinical Director. This is an exciting and varied position where you will drive the clinical standards of the hospital through the heads of service and referral clinicians across all disciplines in addition to managing your own caseload.
The successful applicant will support the Hospital Director in driving the overall performance of the hospital and building lasting positive relationships with the referring practices across the North East.
Duties will include -
- Being an advocate of the hospital and overall IVC Evidensia Referral Network, engaging with candidates through networking and recruitment events to complement our recruitment efforts.
- Leading the referral teams to deliver services that are consistent with company and industry standards.
- Regular meetings with the hospital leadership team to ensure that clinical standards are being maintained and group policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Work with the Senior Nursing team to deliver a cohesive and client focused service where we are united to provide a high standard of client and patient care across a 24/7 operation.
- Be proactive in spotting opportunities to drive performance, growth, and efficiencies across the referral services.
We care, we dare, we share…
As part of the IVC Evidensia Referral Network, we are passionate about our Values, our teams live and breathe them every day. The successful candidate in this role, along with the hospital leadership team will embody these values to create a positive working environment where we put our people at the heart of what we do.
- RCVS Registered or eligible
- Experience gained in a multi-discipline referral hospital
- Leadership experience
- Commercial experienced in a Veterinary environment
- Management qualification/s
Because our employee’s matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business and investing in our people, teams and sites is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
- 6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday as a paid day off
- £2000 CPD allowance with 1-week paid leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS memberships paid
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Discounted pet care
- Various discounts and initiatives available through our benefits portal
To submit your application, please click the apply button.