Are you looking for a flexible, supportive and friendly practice near southend airport close to London?
YourVets24 Rayleigh are looking for an enthusiastic, caring small animal vet to join their team.
We are a busy, single site 24hr hospital, where you are encouraged to work up your own cases, and to build client and patient relationships by providing excellent levels of care and communication. You would be joining a friendly, supportive and experienced 8 vet team with a variety of experience, including cert. holders. The practice also has a fantastic and experienced nursing team with brilliant support staff. We are greatly equipped with separate surgical areas,ortho suites, bereavement suite, ultrasound machine, digital xray, Dental xray and much more. We also pride ourselves on being an accredited Gold Cat Friendly Clinic (ISFM)
We are looking for an Experienced Vet, who is happy to work both in a team and sole charge when required. This is a full time position of 40 hours including 1:4 weekends. Part-time applications are also welcome for candidates looking for a reduced amount of days per week. There are no OOH required for this role, as we have a separate OOH team who cover local practices in the area, as well as charity emergency cover. As our newest team member you will also receive the following benefits:
Interested in this role? Please apply now including both your CV and covering letter within your application. For an informal chat about the role please call / text Emily in the recruitment team on 07500 064156
- £5k joining bonus!
- A competitive salary up to £60k dependant on your experience + bonus
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Sponsorship for a Tier 2 VISA - We are also located near Southend Airport so great transport links
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 across CVS.
- Excellent colleague discount on pet treatments and products, including free consults
- Opportunity to join our industry leading ShareSave scheme and share in the success of our business
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex and more!