Due to internal promotion, an opportunity has become available for a vet to join our well-established and modern purpose built practice in Macclesfield.
- Small Animal Vet - Macclesfield
- Salary up to £55k dependent on experience plus benefits
- Full or part-time hours
Bond Street Veterinary Clinic is a single site RCVS accredited small animal practice. We pride ourselves in delivering a great service to our clients and are invested in continuously improving clinical standards. We are a small, friendly and professional team providing the highest level of veterinary care. Our team includes Certificate holders and great nursing and clinical support. We actively encourage further development and specialist interests.
Situated close to the beautiful Peak District National Park this is an ideal location for someone who enjoys outdoor pursuits. If you prefer more hustle and bustle, Manchester city centre is only 20 miles away and Manchester International airport only 12 miles away.
We can offer full or part-time hours and you will work weekends on a rota. There are no OOH requirements in this role. You will enjoy a varied and exciting caseload working in great facilities.You will receive a comprehensive range of pro rata benefits including:
- Attractive salary of up to £55k DOE pro rata plus practice bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave benefit
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD allowance, with Certificate support for the right candidate
- Relocation packages can be considered
- Fully funded Visa sponsorship available (must be eligible to register with RCVS)
- RCVS & VDS annual fees paid
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 across CVS
- Staff discount scheme
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs - such as Perkbox, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in this role and would like to have an informal chat please call/text Laura on 0788 037 4377 or to submit an online application, click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.