An exciting opportunity has become available for a Clinical Director at Forest Lodge Veterinary Practice! We are a well-equipped practice who pride ourselves on our high standards of care. Our facilities include; Digital and Dental X-ray, Endoscopy, Laparoscopy, Ultrasound, K-Laser, and inhouse Lab with direct links to Idexx. We also have separate dog and cat areas and an isolation unit.
Salary up to £75,000 Negotiable DOE.
Based in the beautiful New Forest (New Milton) we are close to Bournemouth and Southampton, as well as some lovely local beaches. We offer a good work life balance with OOH shifts up until 7pm (time after this will be covered by vets now.) You will be required to work 1.5 weekends on a full team rota, which is split to ensure consulting and operating times are shared equally within the team.
The Clinical Director is required to perform their duties of a practicing vet working to high clinical standards. They will lead by example and be an excellent communicator, ensuring the smooth working relationships between internal teams.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote BH4440 when applying for this role.
To submit your application click the apply button.