Full-Time (Part-Time hours considered)
Salary £30,000 - £55,000 per annum DOE
- Independent small animal hospital
- Experienced team of 12 Vets including several cert holders
- Opportunities for support and progression
- 4 day week
- Excellent Package on offer
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a friendly and 100% independent Small Animal hospital in Lincolnshire. You will be joining a talented team of 12 vibrant vets, working a variety of different shift patterns with the sole aim to provide the highest standard of clinical care to their clients and their animals.
The reputable practice is a purpose-built practice with several vets with certificate holders in Surgery and ECC. They also offer the latest state-of-the-art equipment such as In-House Laboratory, Endoscopy, Haematology, Radiology, Ultrasounds and much more. As a practice they all have a strive to ensure that their colleagues are given that work life balance.
• Salary is between £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
• Income protection scheme
• Workplace pension scheme
• Paid memberships (BVA, VDS, RCVS)
• 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays
• CPD allowance is £1,000 per year
• Free Parking
• Uniform paid
• Opportunities for support and progression
• Full-Time, 40 hours per week
• 4 days per week
• 1:3 Saturdays (9am-1pm)
• A share of inpatient care – Nurses are on site and have the phones.
• Varied on-call shift pattern (between 8am – 7pm)
In return for the outstanding benefits, the Practice are looking for someone who loves being a vet and wants to do their best for their patients and clients. They are happy to consider Vets with varying levels of experience as support is available if required.
To hear more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Lorna Vasey on 01904 570056 or send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com
And don't forget, if this position is of no interest to you but you know someone who may be interested, please pass on our details. We offer £250* for every successful candidate referral. *Terms and conditions apply.