Serving Calgary for over 50 years, Calgary North Animal Hospital is a progressive hospital that offers a collaborative team environment and a commitment to continuous learning.
Our veterinarians come from a variety of backgrounds, but all share a commitment to providing high quality patient care and treatment.
As a member of our veterinarian team, these qualities are important to us:
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- An adept learner willing to develop new skills
- Commitment to continually strive to learn and succeed
- Focus on providing great results through teamwork and mutual respect
- Ability to build rapport with clients, team members and leadership
Calgary offers the perfect blend of vibrant city life and laidback country living. Only an hour away from the World Famous Banff National Park and the Rocky Mountains, Calgary is the ideal location for outdoor enthusiasts. Whether hiking, mountain biking, cross country or downhill skiing, the opportunities are endless.
Our city is clean, safe and offers plenty of community based programs, recreational activities and an excellent education system. Calgary is the perfect place to raise your family.
Our Veterinarians receive:
- Salary or Production based wage options, with the opportunity to earn $200,000 +, annually
- Flexible scheduling, to allow for mentorship with more advance cases and surgeries
- Signing Bonus and Relocation Support Payment of CVMA and ABVMA dues
- Generous CE allowance
- Health and Dental Coverage Wellness, Vacation and Sick days