We have an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join us at our Hedge End Veterinary Health Centre, you will be working on various caseloads whilst utilising your surgical skills. There is scope to develop your own interests and we pride ourselves on continuity of care for our clients, there are some great learning opportunities with full support from experienced and enthusiastic vets and nurses. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality clinical care to all pets, providing an outstanding client experience and help to create and maintain an efficient clinic.
We are looking for a qualified Veterinary Surgeon to work full or part time with us. You will be required to work 2:5 Saturday mornings (pro rata for part time) but there is no out of hours work. Salary up to £60,000 DOE
Our Hedge End branch is between Portsmouth and Southampton and is well equipped with ultrasound, digital radiography, digital dental radiography, endoscopy and Idexx laboratory machines (Catalyst and Procyte) and we have two consulting rooms as well as dedicated theatres.
However, the best thing about our clinic is not our equipment, it is our fantastic team, our veterinary surgeon team consists of great clinicians from 3 years qualified to 36 years qualified, a superb nursing team to support, a great Practice Manager and team of support staff to match.
If you like walking and cycling, there is no place better than the New Forest, more into paddle-boarding? We have excellent rivers to do so and the ocean!
An experienced Veterinary Surgeon is required with RCVS membership. The right to work in the UK is essential.
Work life balance
• 6.6 amount of holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1200 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata plus additional day for management training
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Relocation allowance up to £4000
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
Please use BH5689 as a reference when applying for this role.
To submit your application, click the apply now button.