Small Animal Vet - Rosslyn Veterinary Centre, Middlesbrough. Offering up to £55k DOE PLUS relocation package, covering up to £5k of relocation costs for candidates moving / relocating to the area. Visa Costs fully supported. You will work in our lovely practice based in Linthorpe, Middlesbrough and will be part of our small, super friendly and supportive team.
We pride ourselves on top quality, modern medicine and surgery , providing a high standard of quality and care to our patients. We have the necessary tools you need to be a success. What can we offer you?
We understand the importance of having a good work life balance so we offer flexible varying shift patterns enabling us to offer part & full time contracts to meet the needs of our employees.
We will support you on your chosen career journey , encouraging you do develop your own specialist interests. Who are we ?
Rosslyn Veterinary Centre works closely with other practices in the area and is part of the CVS Group offering great support and scope for career progression. What do we ask for in return?
We expect excellent clinical skills coupled with good human skills.
A passion for delivering client and patient care of the highest standard.
A positive can do attitude to life.
A strong team player Remuneration Package Includes
To arrange an informal chat about this role, please call or text Karolina on 07770 685 414 or to apply online please click 'Apply Now'
- An attractive salary offering up to £55k with annual salary reviews
- Visa application and costs fully supported for any European and International candidates who apply and are successful
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Annual Practice Bonus Scheme
- Industry leading Maternity/Paternity/Adoption leave benefit
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Pension Scheme
- Generous CPD allowance/certificate funding
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset and we care about your health & wellbeing
- Discounted staff pet care plan
- Perkbox, offering a variety of staff discounts for retail and entertainment venues across the county
- Other benefits include cycle to work scheme/reduced gym membership/Sharesave and others...