An excellent opportunity has become available for a Graduate Veterinary Surgeon to join Penmellyn Veterinary Group! Build your Brilliant future with IVC Evidensia.
8:30am-7:00pm, you will gradually go onto OOH, but will initially start on a 5-day week with no OOHs, which will include some weekend work.
Penmellyn Vet Group are a purpose-built hospital with a referral department. They have fantastic facilities enabling you to develop your skills in all areas but learn more advanced procedures too. Plenty of opportunity for progression.
About the Team and Culture
25 Vet team including multiple certificate holders. They have taken on graduates regularly over the years and are confident in supporting and encouraging career development. They are in a beautiful part of the country, so work/life balance is easy to achieve. They have a supportive network of staff who like to socialise outside of work as well.
We are looking for a new Graduate Veterinary Surgeon, eligible to register with the RCVS.
- Starting salary of £30,000 per annum
- £5000 Welcome payment (subject to tax deductions) paid at the beginning of year 1
- All professional memberships paid for the first two years
- Private medical insurance
- Employer pension contribution
- Attendance to a national veterinary conference event each year as well as our own graduate academy conference
- 5 weeks paid holiday plus birthday leave (not including bank holidays)
- Discounted gym membership, cashback benefits system
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Join a company full of brilliant people and build your brilliant future on the IVC Evidensia Vet Surgeon Graduate Academy.
Please quote BH3750 when applying for this role.
To submit your application click the apply button.