We have a unique opportunity for recently graduated vets to join our teams in the Hull and Ashby regions.
If you have 8 months to three years of experience and are looking to develop and grow your clinical skills with the support of a team of experienced vets with a varied and interesting caseload from basic abdominal to more complex surgery, then we have the network available to help you achieve it.
We have two separate sites with full support teams and knowledgeable & experienced vets so if you are confident in practice but are looking to expand your abilities alongside a great team, we have the role for you.
Salary of up to £47,369 PA, including:
- - Accommodation or accommodation allowance
- - Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- - CPD allowance
- - Payment of RCVS, VDS & BVS fees
- - Relocation package of up to £2000
- - 3 days paid CPD leave per year
- - 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- - 4 day week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekend
- - Pension scheme
- - Paid sabbatical after five years’ service
- - Funded Certificate opportunities
- - Annual pay reviews
- - Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
- - Colleague purchase scheme
- - Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- - Hapibenefits – Receive a range of discounts on your shopping, entertainment, and meals out
- - 24-hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance program
We can support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Medivet is growing rapidly, and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within our roles and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals.
We have several practices across the Ashby/Hull/Scunthorpe region, all of which are well equipped and staffed with dedicated, supportive, and generally amazing teams!
The East Midlands/East Yorkshire region is a beautiful part of the English countryside but also has great travel links via road and east midlands airport. The area combines metropolitan cities, charming market towns, and great opportunities to get out and enjoy nature.