An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our new practice in Great Gaddesden, Hertfordshire.
We have a welcoming and friendly atmosphere with an experienced and long-standing team made up of 2-3 vets with dedicated animal care assistants and a reception team.
Our ideal vet will be confident in routine surgeries with excellent communication skills to continue building strong relationships with our loyal client base.
We are happy to discuss your key interests and can provide certificate support should you wish to further your qualifications.
Full-time salary package up to £70,000 per annum depending on experience to include:
- - 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- - 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after every 5 years of service)
- - Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- - £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- - RCVS, BVA, and VDS fees paid
- - Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- - Accommodation allowance
- - Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- - Access to a wide range of discounts for days out, high street, and holidays.
- - 100% attendance bonus schemes
- - 1-day' Pet'ernity Leave
- - This role works for our 4-day week with 1:3 half weekends
We also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 50 miles from your current home address.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Great Gaddesden has undergone a total refurbishment in the last 3 years which includes three consult rooms, two new operating theatres, an in-house lab, ultrasound, digital x-ray, echocardiography, orthopaedic surgery equipment, multiparameter monitors, and in-house blood.
The practice is nestled within beautiful countryside in the heart of Hertfordshire with neighbouring towns Hemel Hempstead, Berkhamsted, and Tring, as well as a 30-40 minutes train/car journey from London.