We have a great opportunity for a vet to join our friendly, slightly crazy, progressive and dynamic team, who share a common goal of exceptional patient care and client satisfaction and we have the best clients to boot!
Work-life balance is very important to us, that's why we are flexible with hours/days and have no out of hours.
The role can be 30-40 hours, you choose. Days of work are flexible. 1 in 4 Saturday mornings between 9am-1pm, no out of hours or bank holiday cover.
The position is to cover maternity leave with the opportunity to become permanent and progress to a leadership position.
Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience.
We are a 2 branch RCVS Accredited Small Animal practice based in Winterboune near Bristol, lead by an experienced team and certificate holder you will be joining a team of 4 vets, 3 nurses and a fantastic support team. We are fully equipped offering a range of services including in house lab, ECG, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, new ultrasound machines and Tonopens. Our location offers easy access to the Cotswolds and Breacon Beacons as well as the beautiful beaches of South Wales and Devon/Cornwall, perfect for someone wanting a mixture of a vibrant city life and a slower, calming pace when desired.
The candidate must be enthusiastic with a strong focus on communication and client care. Happy with routine surgery and some sole charge.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
· Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
· CPD paid days and allowance
· L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
· Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
· Private Medical Insurance
· BVA Membership paid
· VDS cover
· Birthday leave
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Service-related company sick pay
· Sponsorship for overseas employees
· Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
· Relocation packages
· Career progression opportunities
· Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote BH4349 when applying for this role.
To submit your application click the apply button.