Do you feel it’s time for a change? Seaforth Vets offers you an exciting and rewarding career with an enviable lifestyle here in Sunny Sydney Come join our 4-vet independent small animal practice. As a Standard Business Sponsor, we offer visa support for 2 to 4 years. Work in a Friendly non-pressured environment. Wonderful clientele, allowing detailed case workup. Great degree of clinical freedom. 15-20 min consult slots. Peer support always, you’re never alone. Lots of support staff to help you when you need it. Opportunities abound to learn about and treat our unique native fauna.
We are a modern well equipped and maintained veterinary hospital with
- Radincon Digital X ray system (Rad-X CXDI). Instant x rays make a great difference
- Brand new hi resolution video endoscope
- IM3 complete dental equipment
- IM3 dental radiography
- Clarius ultrasound
- VIN membership
- Fully equipped surgical theatre with O2 generation, Doppler, pulse ox monitoring
- 5:2 nurse to vet Ratio on any one day
- Bovi electrosurgical unit
- Digital tonometry
- Fully equipped latest model Abaxis and Cube systems pathology including cortisol, SDMA, CsPL, TSH etc
- 12 Networked PC’s running Vision practice management software
- 2 fully equipped consulting rooms
- Access to onsite SABs specialists (Sydney Animal Behaviour), who consult from our premises.
- Large puppy class area.
- We are seeking At least 3 years’ experience
- Capability and confidence in both small animal medicine and surgery
- Enthusiasm for general practice
- Great client handling skills.
We envisage a patient and reliable staff member enthusing and integrating well with your professional colleagues, nursing and support staff. An interest in practice management and ultrasound skills would be a bonus. This position could lead to partnership opportunities.
- Free economy air travel to Sydney (and return)
- Visa application fees
- Paid first month accommodation in Sydney
- Salary £70K pounds (based upon a fixed amount AUD$123K)
- Plus £7K into pension fund
- CPD allowance £850 a year
- Veterinary Board membership
- 4 weeks holiday, 1-week personal leave
Sydney Northern Beaches, NSW, Australia. Endless golden sunny beaches perfect for swimming, surfing or just enjoying a coastal walk, it’s such a great place to live. It’s hard to believe We are just 30 min from the city centre with all the entertainment you could wish for including the iconic bridge and opera house.
Working Hours entail 37.5 hours a week, composed of 3 fixed weekday shifts and some Saturday mornings with occasional holiday cover. No out of hours work required.
To submit your application click the apply button.