Forward-thinking practice in Crewe, Cheshire. Crewe Hall Vets is a recently opened first opinion practice and we are now recruiting further Small Animal Veterinary surgeons to join our, wonderful supportive team with immediate effect.
We are looking for a compassionate and enthusiastic, Veterinary Surgeon(s) committed to providing high standards of patient care. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5+ years’ experience, this is not essential but preferred.
This role is being offered on a permanent basis at 4 days per week, working 1 in 3 Saturday mornings, 9 am – 1 pm. This role has no out-of-hours, Sunday, or Bank holiday working. The only sole charge you will be expected to do is when you are working Saturday morning on a rota.
At Crewe Hall Vets, we believe a work-life balance is important and as such, the hours you want to work are negotiable. Ideally, they require someone who can work 40 hours per week however, they would be happy to receive applications from part-time applications also.
There is a good split between consults and surgery, therefore we are looking for a surgeon that is comfortable and able to do both.
The benefits of working for this successful and well-respected practice are:
- - Salary package up to £65000 depending on experience
- - RCVS and VDS paid
- - Substantial CPD paid with no limits – generous dependent on value to the practice
- - 5 weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays
- - Relocation package can be arranged, dependent – negotiable
Skills and experience:
- - registered and qualified
- - Possess the right to work in the UK
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Be a team player
- - Set personal high standards in patient care and customer services
- - The ability to want to grow and develop, personal development
Crewe Hall Vets is a modern and well-equipped practice with all the state-of-the-art technology e.g. CT on-site, direct digital x-ray, etc. Crewe Hall Vets is 100% small animal and will offer first opinion services, alongside Physio-Vet, which is a fast-paced, forward-thinking, established practice with an excellent reputation within the community.
The current team has over 60 years of clinical experience. Therefore support, mentoring, and teamwork are in abundance.
The practice also offers:
- - 20-minute first consults
- - Beautiful surroundings, in a highly refurbished practice
- - Friendly experienced and hard-working team
- - A practice that really invests in its people
- - Offering job satisfaction and an excellent work-life balance as standard
- - Plenty of rewards on offer for going above and beyond and setting consistently high standards