Head Vet Surgeon Role- Carmarthen Hosptial Up to £60k, relocation package available, full visa sponsorship & £5k joining bonus !
Based in a purpose built, award winning hospital you will be part of a team of 10 small animal vets, one of which is a certificate holder. You'll have access to a varied case load including complexed soft tissue surgery and orthopaedic surgery. Also you'll be supported by a team of 16 nurses, a substantial admin team and a dedicated Practice Director.
Carmarthen is a stunning location with fabulous beaches and coastal paths only a short drive away. Renowned for its connections to Merlin, the town still holds a festival to celebrate these links today, along with its Roman Heritage. Carmarthen is also famous for Pictons Monument, Carmarthen Castle & Bridge and also boasts of having two modern shopping centres, with great amenities.
We are caring, compassionate and pride ourselves on the high standard of care that we provide to our clients and patients.
Having excellent on site facilities including, imaging suite, dental suite, lab, ECG, laser therapy, laparoscopic kit, a large prep area with three theatre's and separate dog and cat wards.
Working either part or full time to suit your requirements, with only a 1 in 5 weekend rota. No nights on call as we have a dedicated MiNight service. Fully funded CPD, and some very interesting cases working here at Carmarthen Veterinary Hospital.
In exchange for your hard work we will offer you a competitive salary based on your experience, along with our reward package which includes:
- £5k Joining bonus
- CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme pro rata
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension, sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs - such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
Please click "Apply now" to include your CV and covering letter and a member of the team will be in touch shortly. For an informal chat about the role please contact Lucy in the Recruitment Team 07557 599590 or the Practice Director Michelle on 07901 235751