Twilight Vet - up to £55k + £5k joining bonus MiNightVet is a leading out of hours service provider with a vacancy for a Veterinary Surgeon with a passion for Emergency Critical Care work. Based within our Hospital in Carmarthen, we are a well-equipped RCVS ECC practice standards hospital.
The position is for a ‘Twilight Vet' working 4 nights per week plus 2:3 Sundays. Your main responsibilities will be consulting, looking after in-patients and handing over to the night team. See emergency appointments, undertake some emergency procedures, dispensing repeat prescriptions and admit patients for hospitalisation.
We are proud to be a Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) accredited Veterinary Hospital. Our hospital has outstanding clinical facilities and some of the most highly qualified vets in the country. It is also home to our referral centre, where our team of in-house consultants and specialists see patients referred to them from all over the South West.As our newest team member you will also receive the following benefits:
- Up to £55k Salary (pro rata)
- £5k joining bonus
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD including ECC Certificate
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Employee assistance programme
- Excellent colleague discount on pet treatments and products, including free consults
- Opportunity to join our industry leading ShareSave scheme and share in the success of our business
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to First Aid for Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions across CVS and 300 trained CVS colleagues in this role
- Pet treatment and product discounts
Please click "Apply now" to include your CV and covering letter and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.To apply, please click 'Apply Now'