Looking to join a 12 strong Nursing team? Want the buzz of working at a hospital site with no OOH shifts? Salary banding starting from £22k, great benefits and fully encouraged further training? Then look no further!
Here at Carmarthen Veterinary Centre and Hospital we are excited to able to welcome a Registered Veterinary Nurse to our day team! We are a well equipped site based in Carmarthen with our own dedicated OOH team since March 2020 (So that means no night shifts in your new role!
). You new role will be working alongside our team that is comprised of 12 Nurses and PCA's , 12 Vets and our amazing support team. As our new RVN you will be working with Small Animals only Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:30am-7:30pm. We also have a 1:5 weekend rota working a full weekend with time back in lieu.
So how many hours will you be working a week? That is up to you! We have a maximum of 40 hours per week available so let us know whether you want full or part time. That could be 3 long days, 5 half days etc. Package and Benefits:
Do you want to join our team?
- An attractive salary banding that starts from £22,000 per annum (DOE)
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Access to the company share-save scheme and individual bonus scheme (based on personal productivity)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Access to Perkbox
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to First Aid for Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions across CVS and 300 trained CVS colleagues in this role.
- Pet treatment and product discounts
If so, please click "Apply Now" and we will be in contact with you shortly! For an informal chat about the role or for any queries please call / text Lucy in the Recruitment Team 07557 599590