Experienced Small Animal Vet required at Oaklands Veterinary Centre, Yarm, North Yorkshire
- Full or part time hours can be accommodated
- No on call
- Friendly, supportive team
- Lovely location
- Further development encouraged
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Do you seek a role that offers a great work life balance?
Would you like to live and work in the town voted 10 th best place to bring up a family?
We are seeking a friendly, practical and caring clinician to join our small animal team. We are a great team with supportive and compassionate nursing and reception colleagues, and pride ourselves on exceptional service through clear communication and a proactive approach to taking care of our lovely loyal clients.
We can offer full or part time hours, some Saturdays required, either paid or time in lieu, and no on call.
If you enjoy providing gold standard preventive and primary health care in a spacious, modern and well-equipped environment and you are looking for the next opportunity to develop your clinical skills, whilst being part of a great, supportive, team, this role is for you! Benefits and Package Include
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Professional memberships (RCVS & VDS)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- CPD allowance
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discounted pet treatments
To find out more please contact Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org in practice. To apply, click the 'Apply Now' button.