An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our Kensington 24-Hour Hospital.
The role plays a crucial part in our hospital and would suit someone with an interest in imaging or a medicine certificate holder.
Joining our national network of veterinary surgeons at Medivet, offers exceptional opportunities for career development while enjoying a very competitive salary package.
Full time salary package up to £57,369 per annum depending on experience to include:
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Accommodation allowance
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
- Responsibility for inpatient management and medical work-up of patients in your care
- Work alongside ward nurse to provide exceptional patient care
- Some consults required as part of this role, but predominantly responsible for inpatient care and internal transfers of patients to the hospital for further investigations and treatment
Medivet Kensington is a lovey light, spacious and purpose-built hospital in Central London.
The hospital is excellently equipped with digital x-ray, laparoscopic stack system, dental x-ray full in-house lab, ultrasound, separate dog and cat wards, isolation and two operating theatres - we also have a staff area and kitchenette.
The clinic is located close to Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park, plenty of nice cafes and a 5 minute walk from Gloucester Road tube station and multiple nearby bus routes.
Here, we take internal patient transfers from our surrounding London clinics and our dedicated night team manage all out of hour care.