What do you want from your next role?
Are you able to help progress and mentor your own team?
Are you passionate about clinical excellence and have a desire to lead, whilst still having operational support within the team?
YourVets Wythall are forward thinking, progressive and always striving for excellence but we are also supportive, friendly, loyal and honest. We are incredibly proud that we have been able to build a strong, stable and respectful team that enjoy coming to work. We have a great work-up culture here and everyone is encouraged to develop their own interests.
As a leader, we want you to bring energy and enthusiasm along with confidence and professionalism and be able to communicate this with the team and clients with a genuine desire to support and develop your fellow vets.
This is a fulltime position working 40 hours a week, however if you are looking part-time or anything in between, let us know what you need and we'll see if we can make it work. We would need some Saturday cover from you (1:3) but our practice does not cover OOH! Giving you a great work life balance.
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive salary of up to £60K dependant on your experience
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Access to our ShareSave scheme – giving you the opportunity to purchase shares in our business
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Pension scheme – automatic enrolment and completely hassle free
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments including free consults, cost price drugs and a discount to our online pharmacy, Animed.
- A range of other benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more.
For more information about the role or for an informal chat please contact Lauren from our Recruitment Team on 07776 497219