We are looking for a first opinion vet to join us in one of our two branches.
Each branch has at least two vets and multiple VCA'S and RVN'S.
We strive to provide the highest standards of patient care. We currently have 15-minute consultations and routine operations as well as medical workups and more complex surgeries. At present we have multiple vets working both part time and full time (4 days a week) We can be flexible in full or part time hours, tell us what you want.
We open at 9am and consult every 15 minutes until 1pm. Then again from 3pm until 6.30pm. Operations start at 9 and we aim to finish by 2pm.
Complex operations are discharged by the vet.
Each Vet will have a dedicated operating day or two.
Our Practice has been established for over 30 years and serves the local community with excellent veterinary care with a personal touch at prices they can afford.
This role is for a friendly and confident veterinary surgeon who enjoys working as part of a team. They will exercise full clinical freedom to work up cases and will have their own ops list once or twice a week.
We need a dedicated person who is client friendly and enjoys providing a personal service to our clients.
- Full time (4 days per week) plus one in four weekend days or one in eight whole weekends. Part time will be considered to suit the candidate.
- There is accommodation available if needed and a car can be included.
- There are 5 weeks paid holiday and up to 5 weeks unpaid holiday if wanted. Usually, each vet will cover 1 bank holiday per year.
- We are flexible and try to accommodate all members of staff, so swapping shifts amongst yourselves is common practice.
- CPD is funded and encouraged, staff discounts, pensions, professional fees are all covered.
- Bonuses are given every three months and are discretionary on top of the basic salary. There is not out of hours duty. This is covered by a dedicated hospital.
- Elm Park is located on the district line, and which is 37 minutes to Liverpool Street London. Southend-on-Sea is 45 minutes by car and 45 minutes by train.
- Junction 28 on the M25 is an 18-minute drive. Stansted airport is a 45 minutes’ drive, Heathrow, and Gatwick approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Countryside is less than 30 minutes away.
- Elm Park is within the London Borough of Havering. It has a small high street with a number of independent and unique outlets.
- We are expecting to pay depending on experience in the region of £40k to 65k.
To submit your application click the apply button.