Small Animal Vet for Saturday GP consultations and Sunday emergency and critical care cases.
Weekends 1:3, (Sat -7 hrs/ Sunday 10hrs) Mildmay Veterinary Hospital, Winchester
Mildmay Veterinary Hospital is looking to recruit a Small Animal Vet to join our team of 9 day vets and a nursing team of 14, Saturday and Sunday, every 1 in 3 weeks. We will consider alternate weekend days if that is the preference. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our friendly and motivated teams with over 40 employees including the dedicated OOH team. Your case load will be varied working with a range of vets with specific clinical interests and expertise.
As a team we are dedicated to providing clinical excellence and the highest standard of client care. Our purpose built hospital has a range of high tech equipment including ultrasound, digital x-ray, digital x-ray, hydrotherapy pool, laparoscopy and in-house laboratory in order to provide you with the best possible working environment. We are committed to continuing further investment in the future to develop staff and services at our Mildmay practices at Winchester and Overton. In addition we are a referral practice for cardiology cases. Although the practice is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week you will be working day team shifts only.
In your new role you will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Salary of up to £53,000 (pro rata'd) dependent on experience
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave pro rata plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Colleague discount on pet treatments and products
- Access to Perkbox
If you would like to arrange an informal chat please contact Sian on 07747 761590