Medivet Washingborough are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join our friendly team, either full or part-time.
Our practice in Washingborough is set in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside, close to Lincoln city and a short drive from the Lincolnshire wolds.
This is a permanent, full or part-time role working up to 4 days per week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays or 1 in 6 full weekends.
Negotiable salary up to £55,000 PA, including:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- CPD allowance plus 3 days paid CPD leave.
- RCVS, VDS, BVA fees paid.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Certificate opportunities paid for by us.
- 4 weeks sabbatical for every 5-year service.
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance programme.
- Long service awards.
- Access to discounts on retail, entertainment and meals out.
The ideal candidate will need to be a qualified MRCVS, already have good experience gained in small animal practice, be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of a wider team.
Sharing in our values of being trustworthy, caring and progressive, you will need all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues and clients.
Further education and development of colleagues is actively encouraged and a certificate can be supported for the successful candidate.
You must be a Veterinary Surgeon, registered with the RCVS.
We can support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK. With current Covid19 regulations we will offer relocation and quarantine support entering the UK.
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within our roles and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals