We're looking for a veterinary surgeon to help support the branches of our Quarrington practice as we transition it into a 24 hour hospital.
Working mobile within the Quarrington region in Lincolnshire offers a varied caseload, great flexibility and gives an excellent opportunity to be part of a close knit network of friendly, supportive and talented vets, nurses and support staff.
As qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team. Sharing our values being trustworthy, caring and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively and empathetically, such as good communication skills, mediation experience, and the ability to share knowledge and lead by being an outstanding, positive example to others.
This is a permanent, full-time role working 4 days per week with 1:3 half weekends or 1:6 full weekends.
Negotiable salary of up to £65,000 PA, including:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- CPD allowance and paid days off to train.
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Paid sabbatical after five years' service.
- We reward colleagues with additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
- Colleague Purchase scheme.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
- Discounts on retail, entertainment and meals out.
- Long service rewards.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.