Are you an experienced Veterinary Surgeon looking for a weekend only role?
Animed Shedfield are looking for a part time vet to join our team.
Up to £50k FTE (DOE)
We work to high clinical standards and as such, our main hospital is very well equipped, including laparoscopy, endoscopy/endosurgery, comprehensive lab facilities, a large range of orthopaedic equipment, digital x-ray and a new doppler ultrasound machine.
Our team includes certificate holders in Surgery (Soft Tissue and Orthopaedic), ECC, Medicine, Ophthalmology, Endoscopy and Cardiology so there is plenty of clinical support available. We are passionate about development and therefore fully support CPD and further qualifications including certificates.
There are no OOH required as we are fortunate enough to have our own dedicated MiNightVet Team based at the Hospital, however weekend (daytime) emergency cover will be required on a rota basis
In addition to a generous salary (dependant on relevant experience), you will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
Your benefits package will include:
- An attractive salary of up to £50,000 FTE (DOE)
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Access to the company share-save scheme and individual bonus scheme (based on personal productivity)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Access to Perkbox
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to First Aid for Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions across CVS and 300 trained CVS colleagues in this role.
- Pet treatment and product discounts
Does this sound like the practice for you? If it does please click “Apply Now” or whatsapp Amy from the Recruitment team on 07557 822 942