Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience.
You will be part of a 6 vet team across 3 busy clinics in Cardiff, with a team of RVNs, SVNs, PCAs and receptionists to support. We aim to put client service and excellent clinical standards at the heart of everything we do. In fact, we have just achieved an OUTSTANDING client service award.
The role would suit a Veterinary Surgeon who enjoys being part of a team. We prioritise wellbeing and staff development through regular discussions, social events and actively encouraged CPD.
The practices are located along the beautiful South Glamorgan coast, so you can experience city life and get out and explore the amazing scenery all from this highly recommended area!
This position is 30 - 40 hours per week, with 1 in 6 Saturdays and no out of hours, we fully embrace flexible working and can accommodate diverse working patterns.
For those considering relocation to beautiful South Wales, we can organise pet friendly accommodation whilst you find your new home.
There is also the opportunity to develop a long-term career with future opportunities within our large national group. We want our members of staff to develop and progress and in turn so will our practices.
- An attractive salary
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Access to the company share-save scheme and individual bonus scheme (based on personal productivity)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 working Visa
- Cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Access to Perkbox
- Pet treatment and product discounts
Do you want to join our team?
If so, please click "Apply Now" and we will be in contact with you shortly!
For an informal chat contact Amy at the Recruitment team by text/whatsapp on 07557 822 942.