Are you an experience Veterinary Surgeon with management experience looking for an exciting new challenge within a modern, welcoming, and growing practice? If so, then keep reading for more info!
Prospect Health are proud to be working with a new practice in Manchester offering a genuinely unique and exciting opportunity for a Clinical Director. Opening in early 2022, we are looking for a driven, passionate and team orientated individual that would thrive on the opportunity to open and grow a practice with the support of a wider group. The practice is built on a wealth of experience and industry knowledge; with the founder having previously ran a 'Top 100 Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For' you know you're in good hands when it comes to opportunity, job satisfaction and well-being.
This will be the second practice in a planned 75 due to open around the country, making this a truly exciting time to get involved. You will have real influence over the success and growth of your branch and will be responsible for driving high clinical standards, training, managing, and motivating your team, attracting and maintaining the best talent and creating a positive reputation within the local community. The role will be both clinical and non-clinical and you'll be given ample time to do both to the best of your ability.
The practice itself is built to industry leading standards with a refreshingly modern design that does away with the standard waiting room, making way for spacious pods that give clients and their pets their own space. The facilities include the latest X-ray, ultrasound, surgical facilities, in-house lab, and much more. Each room is spacious and air conditioned making it a welcoming atmosphere for your clients and a pleasant place to work.
The role is full-time 40hrs a week over 4-days with minimal weekend work (Saturday mornings only, no Sunday work), there are no OOH requirements either. The successful applicant will ideally have worked in small animal practice for a minimum of 7 years and have previous clinical director experience. In return, you will receive a highly competitive package, with a salary of up to £65k, plus an additional clinical director's bonus. If you're interested in this opportunity, apply below or contact us for a confidential chat to find out more.
- Proudly independent veterinary group recently established with a goal to open multiple sites across UK
- Built on 4 Core values: Passion, Quality, Integrity and Growth!
- Clinical Director opportunity for someone passionate about leading a team, driving high clinical standards, and developing a reputable veterinary care provider in the community
- Bright, modern, and uniquely designed practice offering a welcoming atmosphere for clients and an enjoyable working environment
- Great work-life balance, with a 4-day week, minimal weekend work and no OOH
Package and Benefits
- Competitive salary - £58-£65,000 per annum + bonus
- RCVS fees
- VDS cover
- 5 weeks holiday allowance with 1 charity day off per year and birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Additional perks
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice in the UK
- Ideally you will have over 7 years post graduate experience and have occupied a clinical director position before
- You will need to be someone who enjoys managing and motivating a team, as well as the more administrative practice management responsibilities of a clinical director
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.