Great opportunity for an enthusiastic small animal Vet.
Three Valleys Veterinary Practice has been providing exceptional veterinary care for small animal, equine and farm animals in Fivemiletown, Irvinestown and the surrounding areas for over 20 years!
You will be a key part of a two practice group, utilising your skills as a small animal Vet. We strive for excellence in customer care and we continually invest in the development of our team. We pride ourselves in being a friendly, well equipped facility with excellent working conditions. We are a first opinion practice with a very varied medical and surgical caseload.
Our clients are loyal and expect the highest standards of care for their pets, which encourages us to do great clinical work and work up cases thoroughly. As a result, our caseload is varied and interesting.
This is a great opportunity for a clinician who is looking to make their mark on a practice whilst delivering exceptional client care.
With this role, along with development, you will have a great work life balance. Full or part-time hours considered.
What can we offer you? You will have access to a range of benefits which include:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests/certificates
- Paid professional fees
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- Training and career progression (dedicated training and development team)
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Visa sponsorship available
- Relocation Packages available
- Company pension scheme - auto enrolment and hassle free!
- Employee Assistance Programme - our people are our strongest asset
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 across CVS
- Recommend a Friend scheme
If you want to know more or have any questions please get in touch with Laura Haig, 0788 037 4377 or Noel Doyle 0777 570 0994 and/or Lorraine Freeborn 07889 803 808. Or to submit an online application, please click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.