Are you a Small Animal Vet looking for a change? Would you like to be part of a friendly and supportive team working to high clinical standards? Would you like to earn a salary of up to £50k DOE?
We have an exciting opportunity for a small animal Vet who is seeking an interesting and varied caseload in a well-equipped first opinion practice to become part of our welcoming team here at Carrick Veterinary Group.
We are a small animal practice made up of three modern, well-equipped branches with practices in Chesterfield, Clowne and Mansfield, all not far from the M1 and with rail links to London, Birmingham, Manchester and York. With just over an hour's drive to Manchester and East Midlands airports, this is a great base for a Vet looking to travel on their time off. For those who are keen to explore and enjoy outdoor pursuits, we are just a short distance from the beautiful Peak District!
All three branches are equipped to a high standard with our purpose built Mansfield practice having opened in summer 2021. Digital x-ray, ultrasound, laser, tonopen, surgical loops, various orthopaedic equipment, multi-parameter, bair hugger, endoscope, dental x-ray – just some of the equipment we have across our branches.
Our team have a real enthusiasm to work to high clinical standards. You will have the unique opportunity to work alongside our advance soft tissue and orthopaedic surgeon, as well as vets who have keen interests in exotics, medicine, dentistry and cardiology. Our team have a real passion for coaching and supporting - you would be joining a practice where professional development is fully encouraged.
We strongly believe in achieving a good work/life balance and flexible working patterns and part-time roles will be considered, with Saturdays being shared equally between vets on a rota basis.
You will receive a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Attractive salary of up to £50k DOE plus practice bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave benefit
- Fully funded CPD
- Relocation packages can be considered
- Visa sponsorship available
- RCVS &VDS annual fees paid
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – Our people are our strongest asset
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 across CVS
- Staff discount scheme
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as Perkbox, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme
Please note: This role will require some travel between branches, therefore a driving licence and car is essential.
To arrange a confidential and informal chat about this role, text/call Laura on 0788 037 4377 or to submit an online application please click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.