Why not come and work for a practice which stands out from other veterinary practices?
We are looking to add a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to our friendly and growing team at Knox & Devlin Veterinary Surgeons so we can offer more services to our clients.
Knox and Devlin is based in Whaley Bridge, in the heart of the beautiful Peak District National Park, which is an outstanding area of natural beauty and excellent for all outdoor activities. We have excellent transport links with Manchester, with its nightlife and International airport.
We will offer you:
- An attractive salary of up to £50k DOE plus in-practice bonus
- A 40 hour working week (part-time hours also considered)
- 1 in 5 Saturday mornings with time back in lieu
- No out of hours
- Single site small animal practice
Knox and Devlin have a truly exceptional team, filled with dedicated members who each bring their own special talents. We all appreciate and admire our colleagues and the role they play in delivering exceptional client and patient care. We are a friendly and sociable team with a low turnover of staff. Bring your dancing shoes – the last two staff outings were a barn dance and a Mamma Mia bottomless brunch!
Our accolades include winning top team in the region and winning practice of the year.
We offer exceptional levels of care to our very loyal client base. You will have the freedom to work up your own cases but also have support if needed and access to referral centres and CVS hospitals.
The greatest asset to any practice is its team, come and join us!!
In return, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave benefit
- Funded CPD and the support to pursue any interests/certificates (with a dedicated CPD training team)
- Relocation packages can be considered
- Visa sponsorship available and fully funded
- RCVS & VDS annual fees paid
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – Our people are our strongest asset
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions, over 300 across CVS
- Staff discount scheme
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as Perkbox, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme
To arrange a confidential and informal chat about this role, text/call Laura on 0788 037 4377 or to submit an online application please click Apply Now and upload your CV and covering letter.