Chesterfield – Vet Surgeon
Up to £60,000 DOE plus benefits
Join Vets Now Chesterfield for a work life extraordinary
Vets Now Chesterfield has a great opportunity to take on board another member of staff on a permanent basis. Due to our commitment to recruiting the best talent on the market we can be flexible on the number of contracted hours, however for this position we would ideally be looking for a full time member of staff (40 hours per week).
Our clinic is located on the edge of Peak District between J28 and J29 just off the M1, and is extremely well equipped with equipment including endoscope, new ultrasound machine, digital x-ray machine, Multi-parameter monitors, syringe driver, bair hugger and suction machine.
Help shape the future of Emergency and Critical Care
By committing to working with Vets Now Chesterfield you will be joining a close-knit team who are passionate about progressing the world of emergency and critical care. We are looking for an passionate Vet Surgeon who can commit to working no more than 3 shifts in a row and 1-in-2 weekends, plus a fair share of bank holidays.
We look after you so that you can look after them
Your wellbeing is important to us, and a good work/life balance is at the core of everything we do. No matter how many weekends you can commit to you will still be a key part of our clinic. Whether you are working a second job, raising a family or working towards an ECC certificate, we are here to find the right balance for you and recognising hard work is really important to us.
Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a first class benefits and rewards package that includes:
Your health and wellbeing
- Private medical insurance
- Membership of employee wellbeing programme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity policy including 6 months full pay
- Family-friendly policies including paternity and adoption pay schemes
Your work life balance
- 7 weeks pro rata annual leave
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Paid volunteering days
- £1500 CPD allowance increasing annually plus 35 paid hours pro rata
- ECC certificate support – financial and paid study leave
- Access to our ‘Edge’ programmes
Your professional memberships
- RCVS fees
- VECCS membership
- VDS cover
Your additional benefits
- Vets Now For You – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- UK Standard Pension contributions – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Up to 50% discounted staff pet care
- Death in service of two times annual salary
Please get in touch with Kris in our Talent team to discuss on 07814080275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.