We are a busy 8-9-vet practice with a good rota and team spirit, looking for a small animal colleague with drive and ambition.
We are a 2-site small animal practice, based in a lovely old building at our main hospital in Cleator Moor, plus a small branch surgery in Workington. If you love the outdoors we are in a great location, with the West Cumbrian fells and the Irish sea close by.
We can offer;
- A friendly, supportive environment and experienced team to help you develop
- Ample time for case work- up and lots of clinical freedom.
- A very well-equipped surgery including scopes and a good ultrasound.
- Well above average salary, with a range according to experience up to £75,000
- A package including car, bonus scheme, relocation help up to £5000, private health care, welcome bonus of £3000, all the usual memberships and offsite local housing if required
- Specific part -time/flexible working available for the right experienced candidate
- Sponsorship for overseas applicants who are RCVS registered.
- Further study, including certificates, is encouraged, and funded.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring veterinary surgeon with excellent communication skills. We’re happy and are able to support a range of experience; from a 2021 graduate up to a potential clinical director. Do get in touch to talk to us to let us know what you’re looking for, and how we can make that happen. For an informal chat please call Fiona or just click the apply button.