Arden House was established in 1946 and we are lucky to have lovely long standing clients and staff. Our main site is based at Ruislip, and one of our branch surgeries in Greenford.
We are looking for a confident and capable vet to be based predominantly at our branch practice in Greenford. This role is sole charge with full support from the main site when needed. The clinic has its own theatre and an RVN on site, so a vet happy with both consults and surgery would be ideal. Any complex cases can be referred to our main site. This is an opportunity for a proactive vet to make the practice their own, managing a busy and varied case load. We have 7 vets (some part time) across our sites so there is plenty of opportunity to share knowledge and experience. As an independent practice we are able to treat everyone as an individual and encourage clinical freedom.
The successful candidate will be a capable vet confident in all routine surgery and medical cases. We have vets with different interests, and we would be happy to support someone wishing to work towards a certificate. We are looking for someone with great communication skills - both with clients and the rest of the team.
A car driver is ideal as there will be some cover at our main site in Ruislip on occasion.
- 4 days per week with a share of long weekends off
- 1:5 weekend / Saturday Rota
- No on call
- £1500 CPD budget and encouragement to study towards a certificate in addition.
- Help and mentoring available from senior vets
- Cost price veterinary treatment for your own pets
- VDS cover
- Accommodation (a self contained flat above the Greenford surgery) can be included as part of the package.
- Competitive salary package circa £50,000 + for the right candidate.
To submit your application please click on the apply button.