An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced vet to lead this friendly team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to make this practice their own and drive this practice to make it the heart of the community.
The ideal candidate will have sound clinical skills and will enjoy being in a small team. You will have the ambition to help develop the practice further.
You will be confident working sole charge however you will have the support of their 24h hospital and all the other practices in the region. In return they will provide an excellent career progression with fantastic packages (see below). They provide all of this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction.
The rota is 4 weekdays 9am-7pm at Syston, and one in six weekends at the Birstall hospital, both Saturday and Sunday 9-7. The weekend work is alongside another vet during all of your shifts.
Lead Veterinary Surgeon
- Excellent package available including:
- Package £55,000 to £65,000 dependent on experience
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 4 day working week
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes