‘To be recognised as an exceptional and trusted provider of primary veterinary care to our patients and clients within the communities that we serve. Every patient, every client, every visit’.
Village Vet is a progressive, forward thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium sized first opinion practices, four large 24-hour hospitals and a referral centre. Village Vet is based in London, Hertfordshire and Cambridge. We believe in supporting and investing in our staff, investing in our facilities and ensuring that our clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Our staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and we offer career progression within our group. We have a strong recognisable brand and we are looking for people who share our vision and our culture. We have over 330 staff members across our 32 sites and are very proud of our achievements and our reputation in the veterinary profession.
Would you like to fit your rota around the school run or other everyday commitments?
This position offers 3- 4 days a week part-time, no weekends, no out of hours (OOH)
The role includes benefits and a bonus incentive for every vaccination!
We will consider Veterinary Surgeons at all levels of experience.
• Highly competitive salary
• Great rota
• Certifications encouraged and funding available
• 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus birthday day. (Pro-rata for part-time)
• £1000 CPD allowance with five days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
• RCVS fees paid
• VDS membership
• Staff discount scheme
• Workplace pension scheme
• Generous sick pay allowance
• BUPA Employee assistance programme for 24/7 wellbeing support
• Dedicated line management with development pathway
• Linnaeus free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs
• Cycle to work scheme
• Eyecare vouchers
To submit your application click the apply button.