Village Vet Whittlesford are in search of Day Veterinary Surgeons! (Flexible rota)
Village Vet Whittlesford is our flagship hospital supporting the Cambridge area. The state of the art building, completed in 2013, provides an exceptional environment for our clients and staff. Built on the site of our old practice, we maintain the strong local focus and are committed to serving our community as well as providing support and referral facilities to the wider area. The hospital provides full range of services from routine preventative health care through to advanced surgery and medicine. Our great team of vets, nurses and receptionists are dedicated to providing a high level of compassionate care for your pets. Our team has established a trusted reputation in Whittlesford and surrounding areas in Cambridge.
Village Vet Whittlesford are in search of Day Veterinary Surgeons on full time or part time rotas, to join their hospital team. These roles are responsible for delivering clinical care to the hospital’s patients and making all interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value and an exceptional service. We can offer flexible hours, permanent or fixed term contracts.
Village Vet Whittlesford is a well-established, purpose built small animal hospital. Our facilities are modern and well equipped with full digital diagnostic facilities, on site laboratory, full operating theatres, separate dog and cat hospital wards. We have a very experienced and empathetic team of vets, nurses and support staff, many with extra qualifications, to ensure that clients receive the best care available. We take pride in our excellent reputation for friendliness and a high level of expertise.
• PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE – Working to high level of clinical care within a team. Village Vet prides itself on working to a very high standard of care and supports RCVS Practice Standards Scheme.
• CLIENT CARE – We strive for exceptional levels of client service and satisfaction.
• TEAMWORK – Working within your team, and the wider hospital teams, to contribute your skills, efforts and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times.
• MANAGEMENT TEAM – You will be fully supported and developed to allow you to grow and achieve your full potential.
We will consider Veterinary Surgeons with a minimum of 2+ years’ experience.
• Highly competitive salary.
• Village Vet Bonus scheme.
• Great rota.
• Certifications encouraged and funding available.
• 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
• £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable).
• RCVS fees paid.
• VDS Membership.
• Staff discount scheme.
• Workplace pension scheme.
• Generous sick pay allowance.
• BUPA Employee assistance programme for 24/7 wellbeing support.
• Dedicated line management with development pathway.
• Linnaeus free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Eyecare vouchers.
To submit your application click the apply button.