Small Animal Vet wanted for a 2 surgery independent practice, 4 day week, no OOH.
We pride ourselves in being a friendly, well-equipped, supportive practice with a strong team ethic and feel that we can offer the opportunity for growth and development to the right candidate.
Small Animal Vet wanted for a 2 surgery independent practice based in Stourport & Kidderminster. We are looking for a vet to provide a high level of patient care and client satisfaction; new or recent graduates welcome and fully supported with a GDP advisor at both surgeries. We feel that we offer a good work-life balance and an equally shared mixture of operating and consulting between all vets.
Based at one of the surgeries you’ll be joining a clinical team of 3 vets at the Stourport surgery plus 4 vets at our Kidderminster surgery and 15 Registered and Student nurses.
• 4 day week Mon-Fri, Saturday mornings on a shared basis. Part time considered.
• 15 min consultations
• 2 main shifts 8.45am -5 pm, 8.45am –7pm (usually 2 of each per week)
• Friendly, supportive, well equipped practice
• Our vets are given full freedom to work up cases themselves, with the support and backup from our experienced team.
• CPD including certificate study is actively encouraged and supported.
• No On-Call, emergencies go to 3rd party and our nurses provide in-patient care
• Staff discounts
• Sole occupancy of a 4 bedroomed family house is available
Salary up to £65k dependent on experience
Generous CPD allowance
To submit your application click the apply button.