An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced vet to join our Swanbridge Veterinary Group and work within a branch closely linked to the RCVS accredited hospital. Having recently joined Medivet this is a very exciting time to come and join our family!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to take ownership, really make a practice their own and drive a practice to make it the heart of the community.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience. You must have a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, work to a very high standard both medically and surgically and have the drive and ambition to help develop this practice further.
You will be confident working sole charge with the ability to make sound clinical judgement, however you will have the support of 7 other practices in the region. In return we will provide an excellent career progression and work life balance, fantastic packages and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology. We provide all of this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction. You will have the chance to make this practice the true heart of the community, not just in location but also in spirit!
Salary package up to £65,269 PA, including:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training.
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid.
- 4 day working week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Paid sabbatical after five years' service.
- We reward colleagues with additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
- Colleague Purchase scheme.
- Enhanced maternity pay: 13 weeks full pay, 13 weeks half pay followed by 13 remaining weeks at statutory pay.
- Enhanced paternity: 2 weeks full pay. Shared parental and adoption pay.
- Hapibenefits – Receive a range of discounts on your shopping, entertainment and family days out.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Our Swanbridge group has a busy 3 Tier Hospital complete with seven branch surgeries.
We have an extremely loyal clients base and we are active in the local community.
You will be working within beautiful, well-equipped practices and have access to modern facilities including digital X-ray, Doppler ultrasound, endoscopy and a CT diagnostic suite at our Hospital.
This role is an opportunity to be based in one of the branches and to really drive and develop the practice and team while being fully supported along the way by our certificate holders in surgery, imaging and exotics plus our other experienced vets, nurses and managers. We take pride in our collaborative approach and our team is keen to support those looking to develop themselves further, including studying towards certificates themselves.