Here at Highland Veterinary Centre, we are looking for a dedicated and professional Veterinary Surgeon to join our team on a part time basis. The role will be a mixture of both Surgery and Consultations in general practice, support for career progression for either a graduate or experienced Vet. The rota will consist of working 2 days per week and will include 1:4 Saturdays 9-12. Salary range £30,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience.
We are a friendly, well established practice with low staff turnover and have recently joined the larger Lockwood Veterinary group.
We are a 20 Vet group with many experienced Vets with many already having gained certificates in Surgery, Exotics and imaging and further studying. Most of our RVN's are also many progressing with certificates in feline medicine and ECC. We have well equipped practices with full surgery, dental, lab suites, digital x-rays and ultrasound as standard. Staff outings, rewards, adhered lunch breaks and mental wellbeing/team building afternoons are also very important to us.
In our practice we have 2 very experienced vets, 1 new graduate vet and are currently looking to replace a part time vet who is relocating.
This role will be suitable for new graduates or more experienced vets wanting to progress in their career.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please use BH4277 as a reference when applying for this role.
To submit your application click the apply button.