Head Veterinary Surgeon position at our beautiful clinic in the heart of West London, Very flexible rota.
Village Vet St Helens provides a friendly, local veterinary service for the area, also offering additional facilities including cat boarding, dog grooming and a range of food, toys and accessories. We work hard to keep up to date with advances in veterinary medicine to ensure pets receive the best possible care. Every one of our pet patients is treated as if they were our own. We look forward to providing the highest level of service for cats, dogs, rabbits or something more exotic! Village Vet St Helens serves the Ladbroke Grove, Kensington, Wood Lane, White City, Kensal Rise, Notting Hill, Holland Park and Harrow Road areas.
Head Vet Village Vet St Helen’s (Notting Hill)
• Full time/Part time. Flexible rota available
• Wonderful location
Our beautiful clinic in the heart of West London, a short walk from Notting Hill is looking for a new vet to lead this small but special site. You’ll work with a welcoming team and a dedicated client base to provide excellent, kind and personal clinical care to the area’s pets. This role will allow you to be involved with a range of medical and surgical cases, as well seeing a good dose of puppies and kittens to brighten your days. You will have support from our Village Vet Hampstead branch and London Veterinary Specialists to mean that you can develop clinically but achieve a great work-life balance too. The practice is equipped with digital and dental x-ray, operating theatre and a wonderfully renovated waiting room, as well as access to ultrasound and endoscopy for any cases that need this. We want people to love the practice they join and as such are looking to structure the role around the right candidate.
We will consider Veterinary Surgeons at all levels of experience.
• Highly competitive salary.
• Village Vet Bonus scheme.
• Great rota.
• Certifications encouraged and funding available.
• 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
• £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable).
• RCVS fees paid.
• VDS Membership.
• Staff discount scheme.
• Workplace pension scheme.
• Generous sick pay allowance.
• BUPA Employee assistance programme for 24/7 wellbeing support.
• Dedicated line management with development pathway.
• Linnaeus free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Eyecare vouchers.
To submit your application click the apply button.