Finchley practice in North London. Flexible rota!
Finchley Village Vet is a boutique practice in London which provides the highest levels of veterinary care for our patients. We are a warm and personable practice with very experienced staff, utilising the latest in veterinary technology. We have digital and dental x-rays, cat friendly with a separate cat ward, fully functioning theatre and in house lab equipment.
Village Vet Finchley are seeking a new vet with a consultation and communication focus to join our team here. This role is unique in that there is no surgery expected, instead we are looking for someone who relished the consulting side of the role; from new puppies to golden oldies, long term complex medical cases.
This position is full time but would be happy to consider part time. (Flexible rota available). The full time rota for reference is 42 hours a week, Monday - Friday with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings at the Hampstead hospital.
We will consider Veterinary Surgeons at all levels of experience.
• Highly competitive salary.
• Village Vet Bonus scheme.
• Great rota.
• Certifications encouraged and funding available.
• 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
• £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable).
• RCVS fees paid.
• VDS Membership.
• Staff discount scheme.
• Workplace pension scheme.
• Generous sick pay allowance.
• BUPA Employee assistance programme for 24/7 wellbeing support.
• Dedicated line management with development pathway.
• Linnaeus free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Eyecare vouchers.
To submit your application click the apply button.