Village Vet have a vacancy for a full time or part time head veterinary surgeon to be based at our Brackenbury practice in West London.
This amazing local clinic at the heart of the neighbourhood has great transport links with a short walk from Shepherds bush (central line and Overground) and opposite Goldhawk Road tube station. The team at Brackenbury provide excellent clinical standards and customer care. Our lovely clients have high expectations and we aim to exceed them.
Our new Head Veterinary will implement best working practices across the practice and will offer case continuity from the consultation room, to case work up, through to surgery. This position is full time but we would consider a part time applicant.
• Overall responsibility for surgical and medical cases
• Manage the sales performance, budget and overall profitability of the business on a day to day basis
• Managing client care/implementing initiatives/ collating CPD
• Manage the practice policies and procedures
• Assist and encourage other staff and train as indicated
• Liaise with Operation managers
• You will receive support from a clinical director and operations support manager to achieve the above objectives
We will consider Veterinary Surgeons at all levels of experience.
• Highly competitive salary.
• Village Vet Bonus scheme.
• Great rota.
• Certifications encouraged and funding available.
• 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
• £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable).
• RCVS fees paid.
• VDS Membership.
• Staff discount scheme.
• Workplace pension scheme.
• Generous sick pay allowance.
• BUPA Employee assistance programme for 24/7 wellbeing support.
• Dedicated line management with development pathway.
• Linnaeus free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Eyecare vouchers.
To submit your application click the apply button.