Village Vet have a vacancy for a full time or part time veterinary surgeon to be based at our multi vet, West Hampstead practice.
This practice has an established and generous support staff team comprising of regional support manager, practice manager, two receptionists, Head Nurse and student nurse who form a welcoming and experienced group of colleagues. The vet team includes a surgeon who is capable of complex soft-tissue and orthopaedic procedures such as fracture repairs, TECAs and thyroidectomy.
We have digital x-ray, dental x-ray, multiparameter monitoring, dedicated theatre, two consult rooms, beautiful waiting room and garden.
Our clients are dedicated and bonded and want the highest quality people to be looking after their pets. They want diagnoses rather than drugs, and are advocates for the practice which is long-established in the area. We are supported with 24 hour provision from our very local Hampstead hospital and by our own specialist branch – London Veterinary Specialist which not only provides us with clinical support but also develops our vets with monthly film-readings and journal clubs.
Our West Hampstead practice are seeking a veterinary surgeon for a full time or part time contract. They see a varied caseload and has a committed client base. They have a focus on being a fun place to work and take pride in looking after their staff as well as providing brilliant client and patient care.
We will consider Veterinary Surgeons at all levels of experience.
• Highly competitive salary.
• Village Vet Bonus scheme.
• Fantastic work-life balance with flexible rota
• Top-notch facilities
• Bupa Employee assistance programme to support employee wellbeing
• Opportunity for development via in-house CPD and a generous CPD budget
• Great weekend rota with time off in Lieu
• Great London location with excellent transport links and local cafes
• Certifications encouraged and funding available
• 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
• RCVS fees paid.
• VDS Membership.
• £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable).
• Staff discount scheme.
• Workplace pension scheme.
• Generous sick pay allowance.
• Dedicated line management with development pathway.
• Linnaeus free CPD including monthly film readings/journal clubs.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Eyecare vouchers.
To submit your application click the apply button.