We are looking for a dedicated GP Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly and supportive team.
• Full & part time applications
• 4 Days per week (full time)
• Option to split the role between hospital and branch work or branch work only
• 15 Minute consultations
• No OOH
• Saturdays on a rota basis (4-day week)
• Salary £40,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience
Kingston Vets have invested heavily in staff training and their facilities to ensure they are offering the highest standards of care. The Park street hospital has been recently extended to create additional theatre space, enabling advanced techniques to be offered, such as keyhole surgeries and fracture repairs. The group have a fantastic and hardworking team of 19 committed veterinary surgeons, 22 dedicated RVN's and a friendly, enthusiastic, support team.
Our branch surgeries are all sited strategically from the Park Street Hospital where we can provide a high level of hospitalisation facilities. Each branch has an experienced branch head nurse and motivated team of veterinary surgeons, nurses and receptionists. We aim to offer consistency and high standards of client care to ensure that we can offer a high-quality service. Staff welfare and job satisfaction is prioritised at Kingston Vet Group.
Kingston is a fantastic place to work, where no two days are the same! As the group grows there is the opportunity to grow with it and the group are specifically keen to hear from veterinary surgeons with an interest in dermatology, ophthalmology and dentistry. All veterinary surgeons have free unlimited access to Vet CT telemedicine, a service allowing access to clinical advice from a specialist team.
Our team is made up of 17 Veterinary Surgeons, 15 RVN's, 10 student/lay nurses, 15 Receptionists, 6 office staff and 3 Directors. 3 Cert holders (Medicine; Imaging and Cardiology, with 4 currently working towards completing certificates. The broad range of services we offer and varying case load across the 6 sites, there will be a role to suite you. The branch surgeries do participate in local events and are integral to the local community.
We are looking for veterinary surgeons who are committed to providing a high-quality service to the pets of Hull and East Yorkshire. Experience in small animal work is essential. Great client communication skills and a commitment to continuous development are necessary requirements.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
· Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
· CPD paid days and allowance
· L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
· Enhanced family friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
· Private Medical Insurance
· BVA Membership paid
· VDS cover
· Birthday leave
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Service related company sick pay
· Sponsorship for overseas employees
· Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
· Relocation packages
· Career progression opportunities
· Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Please quote BH4226 when applying for this role.
To submit your application click the apply button.