Are you an experienced vet looking for that next step up and a job that fits around you and your needs? Are you ready to lead a team and develop your leadership skills?
We are looking for an experienced vet for our practice in Stapleford on a full or part-time basis, a flexible working pattern will be considered to help tailor the job around the needs of yourself and the practice.
As qualified MRCVS, you’ll already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You’ll be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team. Sharing our values being trustworthy, caring and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues, harnessing our one team culture. You will also display good communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others.
This is a full time role working 4 days per week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends but this can be varied for the right applicant.
Salary package up to £70,000 dependent on experience, to include:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Accommodation allowance of £6,600.
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance of £2,500.
- CPD allowance £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave.
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance programme.
- Employee discounts & rewards via Happi Benefits.
- Long service awards.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave.
Branch partnership and certificate opportunities are also available.
We can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to helping our Medivet family members achieve their goals.
As Lead Vet, you will:
- Provide high standards of clinical care to your clients and patients.
- Provide direction and leadership to colleagues in practice.
- Be responsible for the financial and operational performance of your practice and overall team performance and engagement.
- Drive and deliver the exceptional clinical standards in your practice and empower your team to do the same.
- Drive and deliver the commercial performance of the practice and ensure your practice colleagues are all aware of what is required and support all to achieve.
You will have support from your Area Manager and Regional Director to assist, develop and guide you in your role.
Medivet Stapleford is based in a prominent position on Stapleford's main street.
On the edge of Nottingham, it has great access to the M1 and the beautiful Derbyshire countryside.
The branch has a stable team, is well equipped and is in plans to undergo full refurbishment.
The Lead Vet role will enable you to shape the future of this practice with the support of your Area Manager and Regional