Roving Registered Veterinary Nurse
Are you a registered veterinary nurse looking for an opportunity on the south coast in a reputable, RCVS accredited practice? Are you looking for a role where no two days are the same? Would you like a varied case load?
Look no further! The Southampton Hub, encompassing Pet Doctors in Chandlers Ford, Pet Doctors in Botley, Harrier Vets in Hamble and Brook House Vets in Southampton is looking for a new registered veterinary nurse to work across all 4 sites.
If you are looking for a role where you can practice brilliant basics and gold standard care, whilst continuing to develop your skills this could be your next role.
This is a full time 40 hours position however, we would consider a variety of working patterns, including job shares. Hours include 8 hour shifts between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday and 1 Saturday in 6, with time off in lieu. No out of Hours
All our sites are equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound machine, a multi-parameter monitor, syringe drivers, bare huggers and an in house laboratory ensuring that we continue to deliver high quality care to all of our clients on site.
You will also be working alongside a dedicated team of Vets, RVN's, SVN's, PCA's and receptionists across our sites.
Your benefits package will include:
- An attractive salary of up to £27,000 (DOE)
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Access to the company share-save scheme and individual bonus scheme (based on personal productivity)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years at CVS
- Cycle to work scheme and subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Access to Perkbox
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to First Aid for Mental Health and Wellbeing Champions across CVS and 300 trained CVS colleagues in this role.
- Pet treatment and product discounts
Does this sound like the practice for you? If it does please click “Apply Now” or whatsapp Amy from the Recruitment team on 07557 822 942