Are you looking for a practice that allows you to develop your Nursing skills?
Would you love to work within a team that is as passionate about animal care as you are?
Due to team expansion, We have a great opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our team here at Melton Vets in Woodbridge
Our people are our greatest source of pride. We've worked hard over the years to build a strong, stable and respectful team. As a result, we love coming to work and see each other not just as colleagues, but as friends too.
Our Nursing team are incredibly well supported and we are encouraged to pursue our own areas of interest and develop our skills across all aspects of veterinary nursing. Progression is important to us within our clinics, so if you have an idea of where you see your career going please let us know and we can put a plan in place to help you achieve this!
This is a part time role working 25 hours per week including 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:00-4:00 and no OOH shift. We are also more than happy to consider job share candidates for this position.
In return, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary of up to £25000 FTE dependent on experience
- 5 weeks of holiday + bank holidays pro rata
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme – allowing you to buy another 2 weeks of holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Access to our Sharesave scheme – purchase shares in our business
- Industry leading enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- All of your professional fees covered
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- A range of other benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme, Perkbox, Gymflex and more!
So, if you're looking for a position that will allow you to do what you do best, and a team that will support you and each other, please get in touch with us!